Sunday, January 30, 2011






 It seems we've been quite adventurous in touring our new state this week. Which I'm fine with! Means I can take more pictures.
 The top pictures were taken in downtown Lebanon, which was like 50 miles from where I live now. And is also the home of Kasey Smith, from Romance On A Rocketship. <3 He was in town at the time and didn't know till today when my cousin told me. -.-
 And then we went on a wild hunt for an alpaca farm >.> Which wasn't open and I did NOT get to pet the fluffahness of the alpacas! ): But I got a snapshot of them from the car xD Ahh. I love them. I want one so badly.
 D: Daddah's forcing me off computer now! Enjoy!
 Your alpaca-disappointed blogger.

3 comments:

  1. hey its DexGreen from deviant art! form your photos this looks like its a cool little place. lots of murals. My town is so country-ish, rural. I dont really know much about US states so I have no idea whether its East or West coast or in the middle somewhere, but its looks quaint. not many ppl around tho :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO JACOB. They're Alpacas. They spit.

    OhLA :3 Yeah >.> They'res a lot of murals in the downtown areas here. They're all prettah interesting though.
    I bet your town's prettah cool. (;
    I live smackdab in the midddle of the U.S. In Missouri. I recently moved here a month ago xD I did live in Texas. more south.
    >.> I try to avoid people in my pictures most of the time.

    ReplyDelete