Wednesday, January 19, 2011
CremePuffyHappiness
Creme puffs.
How could I not have had heard about this miracle earlier?! :D
I was flipping through a recipe book at the bookstore. And came across creme puffs. My mum told me they had them in the cafe :3 I was too curious and had to have one. My indulgense for the day.
I also got myself a sketchbook. I decided I needed to draw more. (:
So maybe you'll get to see some of my art. Even though it'll probably be crappy.
Not much to say today.
It was a gewd day though. So far.
I think I overheard something about giving the dogs a bath later >.>
Kidnapping is suggested at this point please! D:
Love your distressed blogger. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what did it taste like!?! :O
ReplyDelete-Jessi
--
ReplyDeleteYummah
;)
It tasted like..creammy yummahness<3 you gotta have onee Jessi. I wanna learn how to make themm.
ReplyDeleteexactly chazzi :3