Friday, January 21, 2011

HopeJames


 Since Hope was the first to follow my new blog, she gets a blog post and picture all to herself. She's just that special.
 She's the crazzahest, funnahest, beautiful, cheesetastic, more then hopefully wonderful, best friend ever ^^ And gawd, do I miss her ):
 I am now without anyone to watch House with. Or horror movies for cryin out loud! D:
 I miss our chatholic men singing along to Breakin Benjamin. No wait. That was me. My bad xD But you were my anticpating audience ready for an encore(;
 You never failed to be there for me through all of my horrifying break ups. Heck. We had break up sleepovers. It was that great.
 I greatly enjoyed new clothes from The Closet Of Hope every week. xD And took even greater joy in keeping them for months!
 Lets see..what elsee..
 Our pictures. Were beyond epic. We changed so much in the almost two years we knew each other. Seriously. Go loook at the pictures we took when we first met. We look completely different. We really grew up, Hope. Together.
 So don't forget me. And come see me as soon as you can, Darling :D
 I'm so tagging you in this on Facebook! :3
 Love Hope's adoreabley cute blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment